Best QR Code And Barcode Scanner App For Android
How To Use
- Here are two ways to scan QR codes:
- Point the camera to the QR code/barcode which you want to scan.
- Auto recognizes, scan, and decode your codes.
- Get results and relevant options for your code.
- Click on “scan image”
- Select the pic which you want to scan.
- Get results and relevant options for your barcode scan.
Additional Information from Google Play:
Updated 13 February 2022
Size Varies with device
Rated for 3+ years
If you can afford it you have to buy it for supporting the developer.
Here are some features of QR reader and scanner:
- Support all QR & barcode formats like text, URL, Wi-Fi, location, and contacts.
- Auto-zoom support
- Saved history of all scanned codes
- Scan barcode or QR codes from images of your gallery
- Flashlight support
- No internet connection required
- Privacy is safe. Only camera permission required
- Easily scan and generate QR & barcodes.
- Superfast speed of QR code and barcode decoding.
- QR scanner
- Change theme
- Inverse code colors in dark theme
- Vibrate on scan
- Simple auto focus mode
- Continuous scanning
- Confirm scans manually
- Don’t save duplicate files
- Fix bugs
Here are more qr and barcode formats which this app can support:
More QR Codes:
Barcodes and other 2D codes:
- Data Matrix
- Code 128
- Code 93
- Code 39
Best Qr Code Reader And Barcode Scanner App For Android Free Download
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]